NorthSite Art Studios provides three workshop spaces for Artists to create and produce artwork within allocated 3hr timeslots.
From 23 October 2023 until 5 December 2023, NorthSite is trialling free public access at the NorthSite Art Studios each Monday. An expression of interest to participate will open from 1 September until 22 September 2023. We encourage all Artists who require a studio space to develop and create new works to apply.
Free Studio Access
- Three studio spaces: Main Studio, Print Studio and Printing Shed (see map below)
- Dates: 23 October 2023 until 5 December 2023
- 3hr timeslots every Monday and Tuesday
- Location: 55 Greenslopes Street, Edge Hill, 4870
Who can apply
- Emerging, mid-career, and established practicing artists
- Priority is for creatives who have an active project
- The artist must have their own public liability to the value of $20mil please check Nava for rates
- The artist must supply and use their own materials (equipment such as the printing press can be used upon request)
- There are no storage facilities available for any work to remain onsite
- All materials and artwork you own must be removed from the site at the end of each session
- NorthSite Art Studios is a shared co-working space
- Successful applicants are required to undergo an induction into the studio space
- The Printing Shed is only available to artists that are screen printing and/or creating large scale work
- Applicants will be notified a week before the starting date
About the application
Use the online application form below ensuring you complete all questions.
The floor plan below outlines the three studio spaces available:
- Main Studio
- Print Studio
- Printing Shed (Suitable for screen printing and/or large scale works)
Please note that the Printing Shed is only available to artists that are screen printing and/or creating large scale work.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Write and save your application to your computer before copying and pasting into this web-form. If you have any issues with the online form your can email Katrina Iosia at email@example.com